A forum to introduce Paris to my friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A forum to introduce Paris to my friends

A forum to show things to do in Paris for my friends, a little bit of history, and how to travel peacefully

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Travel by RER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adrien
Admin

Travel by RER Empty
PostSubject: Travel by RER   Travel by RER Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:19 am

If you want to go in the suburbs, RER is definitly required.

It looks like to the metro way to travel.

First, He is most used by people living in the suburbs in the morning (6h30==>10H30) and in the afternoon (16H==>19H). I advise you to avoid to take it out of these hours, because they are few people in, and you could have problems. For exemple, one time we were with friends and an other band was smoking a joint... It's very rare to have problems, but I want you aware cheers

So, watch your destination and look which direction you have to use. (Like with the subway). They are 4 lines but beware ! Sometimes the same line can be divided in 2 parts. So check the train you catch is the good one.

An exemple :
Travel by RER A5kc3

I think travel by RER can be quite hard if you don't know at all the suburbs, but it can be required if you want to visit monuments close to Paris (Like Versailles)

Ticket's price : I think from 5 Euros (7 A$). After, all depend where you want to go. The more it's far, the more you should pay I guess. When I go on Paris it's 7.5E (10A$), with the return ticket ; and I can use the subway all I want.

Map :

Travel by RER Plan-rer
Back to top Go down
https://parisbyme.board-directory.net

Travel by RER
Page 1 of 1